How well do you know the Cluster Fig? Did you know that there are numerous medicinal uses of Cluster Fig and it can be used to treat a wide range of illnesses?
Trees of this species are common in areas with running water. In its natural habitat, it can reach a height of 15–18 meters. When fully developed, the leaves take on an ovate shape, appearing elongated with a rounded tip. Clusters of the “fruit,” which are really just receptacles on short stalks, grow all over the tree. When ripe, they turn a vibrant crimson or pink hue and have a spherical form.
Listed below are some of the many medicinal uses of Cluster Fig.
- In order to stimulate milk production in nursing moms.
- For the treatment of asthma.
- To make one’s body stronger and more active.
- It helps with liver congestion, leucorrhea, and blood problems.
- If you have leprosy, heavy menstrual bleeding, or worms in your intestines, you should have your nose bleed.
- Useful in preventing and treating bronchitis.
- Treatment for kidney and spleen disorders, as well as dry cough and laryngitis, are all cured by this.
- Crawlspace accumulation, gastrointestinal distress, and malignant growths.
- Enlargements of the glands.
- These two diseases go hand in hand: diabetes and gonorrhea.
How should diseases be treated with Cluster Fig?
- The cluster fig bark decoction helps nursing moms produce milk and treats asthma.
- The unripe fruit decoction tones and vitalizes the body and relieves liver congestion, leucorrhoea, and blood problems.
- The ripe fruit decoction treats leprosy, menorrhagia, and intestinal worms.
- Bronchitis can be cured by taking a decoction made from the leaves.
- Roughly ripe fruits can be used to make a decoction that can treat dry cough, laryngitis, kidney illness, and spleen disease.
- In cases of piles and diarrhea, latex is injected. Using latex in conjunction with sesame oil has been shown to be effective in preventing cancer.
- When applied topically, the latex aids in reducing swelling of the glands.
- Sugar levels can be normalized by ingesting the cluster fig root’s sap.
- To treat gorrhea, combine 40 grams of latex with 1 teaspoon each of cumin seeds and honey.
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only.
Did you find this helpful? Let us know in the comments.
You might also like:
- 6 Remarkable Medicinal Benefits Of The Lantana Plant
- The Remarkable Use And Medicinal Benefit Of Jasmin For Nursing Mothers
- The Best Treatment For Scabies And Medicinal Uses Of Leucas
- 6 Remarkable Medicinal Benefits Of Turmeric And How To Treat Urinary Illness With This
- Learn 5 Best Medicinal Uses Of Cotton And How To Cure Urinary Problems