Globally, the banana plants and it’s different parts are eaten, because of the health benefits of bananas that can treat a variety of ailments.
Health Benefits of Banana is widely known, for its flavor and year-round availability around the world. Banana’s scientific name is Musa paradisiaca Linn. It is a fruit that is widely grown in tropical and subtropical regions or countries. It is so well-known that banana’s definition is unnecessary, but its significance cannot be overstated.
Banana is one of the most commonly grown fruits on the planet. It’s most common in those countries like the Philippines.
Health Benefits of Banana and its Medicinal Uses
The root as the source
- As a tonic for liver congestion and to avoid or prevent scurvy.
- It is used to treat glandular disease, venereal disease, anemia, blood disorders, and diarrhea.
The stem is helpful
- Ulcerative colitis
- In cholera, it quenches thirst.
- Prevents nervous disorders like hysteria, diarrhea, dysentery, and jaundice are also signs of nervous disorders.
- As an opium overdose antidote.
- Stops bleeding from cuts and wounds.
- Can prevent Asthma that affects many people.
- Kidneys that are inflamed.
- Checks for hair loss.
- Piles are treated.
The leaves are on their way out.
- It is effective in treating serious eye inflammation and other eye diseases.
- Heals ulcers and wounds.
- When applied to blisters or inflamed areas, it feels great.
- Makes a refreshing headache treatment.
The flowers are amazing.
- During menstruation, it controls excessive bleeding.
- Can cure diabetes.
- Earaches can be relieved with this.
The fruit is delicious
- Diabetes, blood spitting, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence, and an acid buildup in the body.
- Cure’s Anemia.
- Sore throat and chest pain, as well as cough, are relieved.
- Prevents or cures scurvy, as well as soothing and protecting the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dysentery and indigestion.
- Urine flow is increased.
- Gentle laxative
- Inflammation of the colon and diseases of the rectum are also healed.
Bananas have a lot of health benefits, their fiber, antioxidant content, and among other things, can help to improve digestive and cardiovascular health. They might also help you to lose weight because they’re low in calories and high in nutrients.
Watch on Youtube!
Did we mention all the medicinal uses of Banana? If not, let us know in the comments below!
– – – – – –
Subscribe to our channel: The Planttube
Follow our Social Media: